Your first day without cigarettes can be difficult. Quit smoking cigarettes habits is hard and you need lot of effort, but you can quit smoking. It is hard because Nicotine is a very addictive drug. You can take to handle quit day and be confident about being able to stay quit.
Steps to manage Quit Smoking Cigarettes Plan
- A quit plan help you ways to stay focused, confident, and motivated to quit. Having a plan can make your quit day easier.
- Being busy will help you keep your mind off smoking and distract you from cravings. Think about trying some of these activities.
- Medications can help you handle withdrawal, lessen cravings, and double your chances of quitting for good.
- Reward yourself for being smoke free a day.
- Tell yourself I am too Strong to say “No” to smoking.
We at Facilitas Healthcare help to quit smoking habits with the help of Soft Laser Therapy. To know more about the Laser therapy method visit our Quit smoking cessation clinic Mumbai